[Koha] Problem with label creator add item search when creating a new batch.

Brad brad.gabbert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:25:11 NZDT 2010

This is  my first time posting to this list.  We’ve just started
implementing Koha in our small school library.  We are using the
nozebra search.  One problem we are having is that when we want to
print a batch of new spine labels or barcode labels using the label
creator, we want to search for new entries between certain dates using
the interface at
/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-item-search.pl?batch_id=4&type=labels.
But the search using before and after dates doesn’t return anything.

It doesn’t matter if we try barcodes, titles, or other fields, nothing
shows up when using the before and after date entries.  I have been
getting everything we entered so far to show up when putting the %
sign in the barcode filed and not putting anything in the before and
after dates. But if I put % in the Titles search nothing shows up
either.  Any ideas why this isn’t working for us?  Is it a NoZebra
issue?

System.  Koha 3.2.0 on Ubuntu 10.10 Server 64 bit running in Hyper-v.
Installed using the Debian squeeze stable repository deb
http://debian.koha-community.org/koha squeeze main  (by the way, this
install worked really well for setting up Koha for someone with very
little LAMP experience.)

Running NoZebra

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brad Gabbert