[Koha] Koha sharing online by default?

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Nov 23 10:27:36 NZDT 2010

Scott,

When you ran the web installer, did you accept or reject the test data
offered?  You may have imported some test libraries into Koha and they could
be the ones you are now seeing?  Just a possibility.

If that is so, and if they have no biblios attached, you can delete them
through Administration/Libraries and Branches.  Otherwise, do another
install and don’t import the test data.

Bob Birchall

CALYX

  _____