[Koha] Questions about printing paper notices

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Sat Nov 20 08:10:03 NZDT 2010

We use regular 8X11 copy paper, printed on a low-end HP laser printer.
We then run these through a a separate automatic folder machine and
staple them for mailing. We print the html-formatted output of
"gather_print_notices.pl" directly from Firefox with no problems.

Greg

--
Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library