[Koha] Koha Support Provider - Ireland

Mike McCormack mike at oslo.ie
Sat Nov 20 06:17:21 NZDT 2010

    We would like to submit our application to be listed as a Support
Provider for Koha.

	Company Name: OSLO Ltd

    Contact Person: Neil Garton

    Contact email: neil at oslo.ie

    Website: www.oslo.ie

    Telephone: +353-1-4434487

    Address: 	Oslo Ltd.,
			Number 69
			PIER 19
			USHER'S ISLAND
			DUBLIN 8
			Ireland

    Short description of your services: OSLO Ltd. has been created as a
resource for promoting Open Source solutions for libraries in Ireland. While
we provide support and maintenance for Evergreen and Koha we are keen to
promote all library Open Source products. We have 5 support staff who have
an average of 15 years experience in Library Management Systems and we have
a number of Koha sites already live and many more in the pipeline. We have
migrated libraries from a variety of database platforms and offer full
support, data conversions, training and hosted services. We currently have a
open vacancy for a developer and expect to contribute to the development
effort of Koha in the near future.

Mike