[Koha] preprinted barcodes

Cindy Murdock Ames cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Nov 17 06:46:50 NZDT 2010

If you're willing/able to print them yourself, gLabels is a nice Linux
application that can be used to create barcodes.  We've started using it
to generate generic barcodes (with just a barcode number and the library
name) for our libraries.  You can feed it a csv file containing the
barcode numbers you want to print.  You could also include other data in
that file such as author and title, too, I suppose.

Cheers,

Cindy

Cindy Murdock Ames
IT Services Director