[Koha] Koha bugs

Caitlin McGurk caitlinmcgurk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:31:21 NZDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a proposal for a Koha system for my library, and
trying to get a handle on where and how frequently bugs are come across in
the system. I will be installing and maintaining it myself with no vendor
help or IT department, and am a bit worried on the sort of bugs that I will
come across in the process as well as when running it in the future.
Do the main issues lie in upgrading? Or are daily problems often found
within the system?

Truly hoping this is the right solution for us

Caitlin McGurk
Head Librarian
The Center for Cartoon Studies
mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org