[Koha] koha bugs

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:08:08 NZDT 2010

Bugs are reported here: http://bugs.koha-community.org and are
reported daily.  That doesn't mean they're all major bugs - or even
really bugs you'd see.  You can browse through the open bugs to get an
idea of what people are complaining about. I have found that most
problems are found by people who are on a new install, but that
doesn't mean you won't find something that you think should be fixed
after you've been using it a few months.

I don't know if that was really any help ...

Nicole