[Koha] Proposal to form Koha Technical Committee

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Nov 12 11:29:27 NZDT 2010

MJ,

I didn't make a comprehensive study of the issue and my point was really
just to say, it is pretty darn confusing to someone who wants to do it
right!  To people who have been using Bugzilla and submitting RFCs, it might
be perfectly clear.  But it is far from clear to me.  And I'd like to help
make it more clear but I haven't really sorted it out myself yet!

I don't mean at all to devalue anyone's hard efforts.  I am a big fan of
Koha and the community.  My goal is to make it easier for more libraries to
join the fold so when I see an impediment, I want to at least point it out
and help if I can.

I will continue to work on this and try to understand the pieces and how
their work together.  Once I get it, I can make some specific suggestions
about how we can make it easier for the next person that is trying to get
started.

Lori