[Koha] authority list Publisher display

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:41:33 NZDT 2010

I might be missing something, but there is no reason why Koha can't
show things this way if that's the way you cataloged it ... where
exactly are you wanting this to display?  There was a bug in 3.0 with
parens causing search errors, but that was fixed in 3.2 (and maybe
other later 3.0.x releases).

When talking about open source the answer is never "can't handle" -
it's "can't handle it yet" :)

Hope that helps,
Nicole C. Engard