[Koha] Proposal to form Koha Technical Committee

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Nov 10 05:28:53 NZDT 2010

On 10 November 2010 03:26, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Magnus Enger wrote:
>> >
>> > That was last Sunday, after myself and some others had left.  Even at
>> > its peak, I think only 8 of 20+ development groups were present at the
>> > hackfest.  Who was still present when this unannounced meeting
>> > happened?  Did anyone comment on the inappropriate timing and minority
>> > attendence?
>>
>> It was my clear understanding that none of those present at this
>> "meeting" in any way saw it as a formal meeting, [...]
>
> Thanks, that's great to know, but doesn't answer either question.  Who
> was present and did anyone comment on the timing and minority of
> views?

I was present, and yes I did point that out.

I can't remember what I exactly said, but the thrust of it was that I
didn't think it was something we should be discussing at hackfest.

But the reason it was discussed after you left was not due to some
nefarious plan to wait until you had gone, but more to the fact that I
had managed to keep it off the agenda for the first 2 days and lost
the fight on the last day.

Chris