[Koha] [koha]could we import items?

hubeimeiyu hubeimeiyu at 126.com
Fri Nov 5 14:32:49 NZDT 2010

oh ,thank you ,i don't know why ,the first time i use rebuild ,
it says can't locate C4/Context ,so i use:
perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -r -s &
perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib rebuild_zebra.pl -a -z  &
perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib rebuild_zebra.pl  -b -z

i don't know what it means,but it works only if i stop the zebraque_daemon.pl.
because i start it within booting,so i change the rc.local, and reboot to stop it,
then run it and reboot to start the zebra server, and it works.
and i want to know if it has some easy way to clean the zebra index..

what i use is koha3.0.6 and debian 5.0.4 ,i install the lamp with apt-install
and the koha with standard install.and i do have a koha user kohaadmin

Wish you best~!
FishMei
China BeiJing
2010-11-05