[Koha] How to generate icon for "electronic - remote" books

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at manhattan.edu
Fri Nov 5 13:53:57 NZDT 2010

We get a lot of MARC records for ebooks that do not display the right icons
when XSLT is turned on.

I have looked at the manual(s), but it only lists a few of the icons and
states that these are controlled by certain leader positions. Other icons
are not even mentioned.

The specific icons I want displayed for our ebooks are the ones for Type:
Book, and Format: electronic remote.  They are correct for our ebrary books
and can be seen on this search result page: <
http://wxman.sandbox.kohalibrary.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=ebrary>

I've looked at the manuals on both the koha.org and koha-community.org site,
and do not see the "electronic - remote" display listed.  Actually, only
about half of the icons I've seen in the catalog are listed.

We're using LEK but it looks like the XSLT display is the same for both LEK
and official Koha, and the XSLT display documentation is not very thorough.

Can anyone help me figure out which fields generate the "electronic -
remote" text and icon?

Advance thanks.

--
Stacy Pober