[Koha] Proposal to form Koha Technical Committee

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Thu Nov 4 06:53:28 NZDT 2010

At the risk of sticking more than just a toe in water I've not been in a
REALLY long time : ) and because I enjoy kicking over beehives --

How about a halfway step between vesting a subset of the community with
authority or continuing to try to run everything through a whole
group....?

Would someone be willing to pull together a committee or two of volunteers
(of necessity including a few of the usual suspects like the Release
Manager) that at least are recognized as being willing to stay on top of
some things, and pull things together.