[Koha] In 3.02.00; where is the cataloguing?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Nov 3 09:40:34 NZDT 2010

Le 02/11/2010 20:53, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> On 3 November 2010 08:48, Marty <ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Nope, it's just not there. Anyway, it's just on my test box (for good reasons) I will try a reinstall later when I have time again unless somebody has a bright idea. No related errors (actually, no errors) in koha log files.
>> Thanks, Marty
>>

> Weird, the only way I can make it disappear is with a user who doesnt
> have cataloguing permissions

Another possibility : the permissions tables don't have the proper
values for cataloguing. In this case, no one, including a superlibrarian
can deal with it

Needed entry:
CAN_user_editcatalogue_edit_catalogue
=> permissions table, there must be :
mysql> select * from permissions WHERE module_bit=9;
+------------+-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+
| module_bit | code            |
description                                       |
+------------+-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+
|          9 | edit_catalogue  | Edit catalog (Modify
bibliographic/holdings data) |
|          9 | edit_items      | Edit
Items                                        |
|          9 | fast_cataloging | Fast
cataloging                                   |

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com