[Koha] Changing the Marc-Flowers to another language

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Wed Nov 3 01:43:47 NZDT 2010

Hi all

Some time ago I installed Koha on three times for different libraries. As it
had been version 3.01 I had to choose the MARC-flavour and the language
environment. I selected MARC21 in the english section.

Due to the wonderful work Katrin Fischer has done there is now a german
version of MARC21 (both biblio and authority).

Is there a way to change from english to german?

I have done some translation work on the descriptions of the MARC-fields too
using the staff interface. Is there a way to export that for use in other
installations?

Thanks                Beda
--
Beda Szukics         www.muri-gries.ch