[Koha] 2.2.5 to 3.2 migration question

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Nov 2 00:10:26 NZDT 2010

Marilen Corciovei <marilen.corciovei at nemesisit.ro> wrote:
> I am planning to migrate a 2.2.5 installation to 3.2 and searching for
> the upgrade method I found this:
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Upgrading_2.2 guide. Does this apply
> to 3.2 also? Are there any special steps to be considered in this
> process? Any information is appreciated.

Does it apply? Yes and no. If you are following that upgrade route, you
should upgrade to 3.0 and then follow upgrade instructions from 3.0 to 3.2.

Alternatively, you may like to export all your records and borrowers and
import them into 3.2 as if Koha 2.2 was some foreign system.  It may give
a cleaner Koha 3.2, but may also lose some history.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/