[Koha] Solved: Re: Koha virtualhost on apache2 (openSUSE 11.2) Issue

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Tue May 25 15:04:47 NZST 2010

[Sorry for double posting, Koha-MailServer complained about sending to
many recipients.]

On 5/21/10, Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem seems to be that your install is using IP based virtual
> hosts.

Yes, there is already (triggered automatically by Koha installation?)
 file named: ip-based_vhosts.conf in /etc/apache2/vhosts.d directory.

 So I shouldn't have created a symbolic link to the
 /etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf file in the /etc/apache2/vhosts.d directory
 (as wiki said) right?

 http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0

> Alias /phpMyAdmin "/path/to/phpmyadmin/in/filesystem"
> <Directory "/path/to/phpmyadmin/in/filesystem">
> </Directory>

My last work-around (changing OPAC-Port number) was not working
(http://andi.opensuse-id.org/uploads/koha-opac-error-log), failed to
search content on OPAC's page, so apology not to re-check it.

Tomas Cohen Arazi' work-around really solved my problem.

Thanks.

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi, openSUSE-Id Team, openSUSE Ambassador
Bandung, Indonesia