[Koha] [Koha-devel] The Great Bugzilla move

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat May 22 15:30:03 NZST 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:18 PM, Chris Cormack
<chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> I notice that it has been re-enabled now, and my admin access revoked.
> I also note the old wiki has had the link to the new wiki removed, and
> my account there has been deleted.

I notice that my account (fbcit) has also been deleted from
wiki.koha.org. I also note that changes are being made which do not
reflect entirely accurate information such as this one:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:installation:win32:koha_3_win32_installer_project&rev=1201576980&do=diff

For the record, Makefile.PL in 3.2alpha2 should run fine on the win32 platform.

Where are you Sean?

Kind Regards,
Chris