[Koha] fatal error

Msgr. Marion J. Makarewicz marmak3261 at att.net
Sat May 22 04:47:14 NZST 2010

Bariki,

What version of Koha are you using and what is your platform. I have
installed 3.02 on Fedora 12 and had quite a bit of problems fixing that SAX
parser error. As I understand it, different distributions of Linux install
different perl libraries. Koha  requires some tweaking on the SAX::Parser
modules. It's come up in threads of this mailing list and in the bug
reporting.

Try this installation guide, about 2/3rd down. It helped me understand and
fix:  http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0

Good luck

Marion J. Makarewicz

Visitation Inter-Parish School

>Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:58:17 +0300 (EAT)

>From: bariki.kamara at out.ac.tz

>Subject: [Koha] fatal error

>To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

>Hi,

>Am trying to add some data into Koha ILS but I end up with the following
error below;

>The following fatal error has occurred:

>Can't call method "append_fields" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/MARC/File/SAX.pm line 92.