[Koha] Koha (was Introduction - Sean McIntyre)

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Sun May 16 14:23:03 NZST 2010

Hi Sean,

I'd like to add my welcome to that of the others. Your words are very
reassuring and I am heartened by the discussion which has followed.

I look forward greatly to seeing LEK and Harley integrated back into
Koha and the community going from strength to strength. NIce to have
you on board and communicating so openly. It would be great if PTFS
could get a few people down to KohaCon10. Would be an excellent
opportunity and its only 12 hours flying time from LA - its not really
the ends of the earth!

Cheers Jo.

Joann Ransom RLIANZA
Head of Libraries,