[Koha] Introduction - Sean McIntyre

Sean McIntyre smcintyre at ptfs.com
Sat May 15 23:07:38 NZST 2010

Braedon,

Thank you for your 2 cents.  You make some very good points.  The term
'fork' however has a good number of negative connotations, so we have
reason to want to avoid using that term and don't feel it communicates
the situation accurately.  Your point on how the term "Community" is
often perceived is a good one and we will certainly avoid that phrasing
as we go forward.

Sean McIntyre
Engineering Mgr, ILS
LibLime, a Division of PTFS