[Koha] [Koha-devel] Proposal To Switch Koha's License to GPLv3 and AGPLv3 or AGPLv3

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Wed May 12 02:43:52 NZST 2010

Hi,

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Michael Hafen
<mdhafen at tech.washk12.org> wrote:
> This would be true if time were not a finite resource.  Unfortunately it
> is.  As much as we would like to have more time in a day it is simply
> not possible.  I agree with Galen; this is an unusually busy time for
> Koha developers because of the impending release.  I think that this is
> not the best time for this discussion.

To clarify, I am not calling for an end to this discussion, nor have I
done so.  I think that now is an appropriate time to talk about the
licensing in preparation for 3.4, although if active developers want
to send a bugfix for each email they add to this thread, I won't
complain.

Regards,

Galen
--