[Koha] Authority control

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Wed May 12 05:06:35 NZST 2010

Hello,
For some reason none of my biblios have authorities associated with them.  The authority records exist, because I imported them and am able to find them when I search, but they have no biblios associated with them.  I wonder why this is (maybe I should have imported the authorities first?) but regardless, this is how it is.

Is there an easy way to establish authority control, linking the authorities with the bibs?  If I reimport my bibs, will the link between the authorities and bibs be created?

Thanks!

Amy C. Schuler
Manager of Information Services
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies