[Koha] Registering as a support provider at koha-community.org

Jim Minges jminges at nekls.org
Tue May 11 03:52:32 NZST 2010

Re: Registering as a support provider at koha-community.org

I want to strongly endorse the decision *not* to place restrictions and
conditions on listing of support providers on koha-community.org. Much of
the problem with Koha.org began with an attempt to restrict who could be
listed on that web site. NEKLS has strongly supported koha-community.org in
the belief that it would be a totally open koha web presence. I totally am
on board with Liz Rea's position in the IRC discussion on this: "I want the
official website to be inclusive to a fault." Let's concentrate on making
great software to serve libraries.

Jim

--
Jim Minges, Director