[Koha] Amazon Questions

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue May 11 03:23:38 NZST 2010

Hi Nicole,

I tested in 3.01.00.133 with the same configuration we use in our
3.01.00.61 installations. I see reviews for titles in .61, but not in
.133. I have no idea where the difference is.
Owen Leonard told me reviews are working in his installation, so I'm
confused what I'm missing.

My system is on ubuntu, all Amazon sys prefs are set to ON/1,
AmazonLocale is DE and AmazonAssocTag is not set.

Katrin