[Koha] fines problem

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Mon May 10 15:53:14 NZST 2010

Kate, you refer to fines logs. Have you checked the patrons' page for
overdues and fines? For the fine log to work you should check the fineslog
sys pref.

One more thing - I believe the patron categories (administration->patron
categories) must have the overdue flag set.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS labs
http://www.osslabs.biz