[Koha] Amazon Questions

Meghan Jones M.Jones at kingsfund.org.uk
Thu May 6 22:00:47 NZST 2010

Hi Nicole,

The '<!-- TMPL_IF NAME="AmazonContent" -->' is scattered through the body of the template, where the appropriate section of code are, rather than stored in the header. In my original template file, I have it on line 538 for Amazon reviews and line 654 for similar items. I've removed both those in my live template file and the Amazon content started to display after that.

Meghan Jones

Assistant Electronic Services Librarian
The King's Fund

Telephone 020 7307 2557
Email m.jones at kingsfund.org.uk
Website www.kingsfund.org.uk
The King's Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
Registered charity 1126980