[Koha] wiki.koha-community.org

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu May 6 11:01:56 NZST 2010

I'm bumping this back up since it came up in today's meeting and I had
to leave.  The new wiki is ready for content and I have been adding
some (as have others).  I know that using namespaces seems important,
but it's just too time consuming and too hard for people (as we can
see by the mess that was the old wiki).  I recommend that we create
subdomains for each different language and let people write content in
their own languages.  Page names
(http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/index.php/Special:AllPages)
should be clear and easy to understand and ease to find via search.
To keep things organized I have created a few categories and we can
all keep adding categories
(http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/index.php/Special:Categories) as
we think of them.  This way we can browse the wiki if we want.

The most important thing right now is making the move to the new wiki
and this is the quickest way to do that.

Thanks,
Nicole