[Koha] MARC records

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu May 6 00:55:15 NZST 2010

Yes I would use Z39.50 as much as possible.  Depending on what is in your
library there are LOTS of different sites.  You may even want to consider
using Biblios.net - to help you find some Z39.50 servers to either "add to
your Koha instance for Z39.50" or to find and save and then import into your
Koha catalog.

If you are looking for a book on MARC - there is a title called - More
EasyMarc which is a great book for someone just learning or needing the
basics of MARC.

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Marc-Simplified-Creating-Automation/dp/193317031X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273064028&sr=1-6

I hope that pastes well.  It is very well done, I have used it for a
cataloging class that I have taught and use it as a quick handy reference in
the office.