[Koha] Amazon Questions

Meghan Jones M.Jones at kingsfund.org.uk
Wed May 5 21:01:20 NZST 2010

Hi Nicole (and list),

I had this problem with our install - there's a deprecated value in the opac templates - specifically opac-details.tmpl - called 'AmazonContent' - if you remove that from the amazon sections of template code, the reviews etc. should then display.

Example code:

< <!-- TMPL_IF NAME="OPACAmazonSimilarItems" --><!-- TMPL_IF NAME="AMAZON_SIMILAR_PRODUCTS" -->
---
> <!-- TMPL_IF NAME="AmazonContent" --><!-- TMPL_IF NAME="OPACAmazonSimilarItems" --><!-- TMPL_IF NAME="AMAZON_SIMILAR_PRODUCTS" -->

Hope that helps.

Meghan Jones

Assistant Electronic Services Librarian
The King's Fund

Telephone 020 7307 2557
Email m.jones at kingsfund.org.uk
Website www.kingsfund.org.uk
The King's Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
Registered charity 1126980