[Koha] Introducing myself, advice please

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 13:32:31 NZST 2010

Nope, that;'s not normal behavior. Most knowledgeable people will be gone for the weekend, but they will need more information too, so, can you check your error logs? Furthermore, what version of Koha are you running, and are you on Linux or Windows? And running with or without Zebra?
If you are on Linux, error log files are in /var/log/koha

Marty