[Koha] ALA meeting of Koha users

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sat May 1 06:35:16 NZST 2010

Seems like only yesterday people were gathering in Boston!  If we don't act
now we won't be gathering!

ALA is in Washington DC June 25-29.  I would love to get together with some
of you if possible to talk about KUDOS and any other topic that might be
relevant.  You don't have to be a customer of a particular vendor just show
up.

First things first we are looking for a place and time to meet!  It would be
best if we could meet on Sunday or Monday if possible.  Does anyone have
connections with the DC public Library?  I see the main branch is near by,
but all of the rooms are booked...  hmmm wonder why...  Otherwise we could
meet at a restaurant or where ever to at least have some together time face
to face.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!  I actually will get to go to ALA
meetings now as I am part of the AASL affiliate assembly!!

Thanks!

David Schuster