[Koha] LibLime Thoughts

Kurt Bodling kbodling at mountvernon.org
Sat May 1 06:33:04 NZST 2010

Ditto from here to what Cab wrote.

The decision to go Koha thru PTFS was made here before I was hired but
I'm told that we went with PTFS because 'the other vendors we approached
never really responded.'

I've been here less than 2 months and am therefore still learning my way
into the ways of Koha and of PTFS, but without much background (or
excess baggage) to use as a standard of judgment.  Our catalog also
doesn't go 'live' for several months yet as we are converting from a
card catalog.

That said, I'd add that so far we're pretty much happy with the way
we've been treated, and that I'm following these emails closely as an
open source supporter.

Kurt Bodling
George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate
Virginia, USA