[Koha] KohaCon 2010 road trip.

Joann Ransom hfields19 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:07:53 NZDT 2010

Hi all,

Just received a quotation for $267 per person including accommodation, van
hire plus luggage trailer, and the cultural show and dinner. This is heaps
cheaper than I advised earlier. Extras on that price would be a bit of
petrol (maybe $20 each) plus whatever food and extras you wanted - (like
bungy jumping or the flying fox which is fantastic :).

This is looking really cost effective. Next step would be to start taking
names of people who are definitely wanting to do this road trip with us. So
start thinking and scheming because I will be taking bookings in the next
few weeks :)

Cheers Jo.