[Koha] Journal articles and analytical records

Elaine Bradtke bradtke.e at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:45:53 NZDT 2010

Indeed
We decided against listing the individual articles in the parent
record if it's a serial. It would be overwhelming to the reader and
cataloger alike.  Our main use for 774 would be conference
proceedings, or chapters in a book of collected essays, etc.
However, with your linking system, it could be possible to browse
through the other child records, and less overwhelming than a whole
screen or three of 774 fields.

--
Elaine