[Koha] Preventing vandalism of the Koha demo sites

Ian Walls ian.walls at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Mar 26 03:50:00 NZDT 2010

Everyone,

I have set up the demo installation we're hosting to automatically refresh
the database every hour on the hour.  At this time, it does not respect
current sessions, but I'm looking into teching up the script in the near
future to support that idea.

Please let me know of any problems, and if you have further ideas on other
ways to deal with this issue, I'd be happy to hear them.

Cheers,

-Ian