[Koha] Linux or Windows?

Amber Amland library at mountainviewics.org
Thu Mar 25 14:57:01 NZDT 2010

We're currently running Koha version 2.2.3 on Linux.  We've had it for about
three years and really like Koha!  Now we're looking at upgrading.  Is the
Linux version or the Windows version better?

We're a small K-12 school and don't have tech staff who know Linux well;
however, Linux has run so well so far we've only needed help once to change
some dates in the "sticky due date" field and were able to get help from
some of you.  (Thanks again!)  The only reason we're thinking about Windows
is because our tech staff would be able to help us more.

Does Koha 3.0 run so smoothly on Linux we could get along without the tech
help as we have so far?

Thanks!

Amber

Amber Amland

Librarian

Mountainview International Christian School

www.mountainviewics.org

library at mountainviewics.org