[Koha] problem searching in opac

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Mar 24 03:23:50 NZDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Erik Lewis <elewis at ngrl.org> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.  I just have a hard time imagining it being an index or bad bib record since I haven't added any prior to upgrading, just the intial bib load, which was searching just fine in the OPAC and it is still working in the staff client.

Sounds reasonable.

> What I think I'll do is set the OPAC and enhanced content sysprefs back to the defaults specified in the documentation and see if I can determine if its a syspref problem.  Any other sysprefs that could be in play outside of those groups?

I'd love to say an unqualified 'no,' however I really do not know.
Perhaps someone else can comment on that. There are several OPAC
options under the "Searching" tab. There may be others in other
places. A search of the sysprefs on the terms "OPAC" and "search"
shows up quite a few prefs, however, I'm not sure what all might
affect this issue.

Kind Regards,
Chris