[Koha] z39.50 Service with different Encoding

Koller Wolfgang wolfgang.koller at NHM-WIEN.AC.AT
Fri Mar 19 21:05:16 NZDT 2010

Dear List,

We are using Koha with great success, and everything works well.

Our current z39.50 server (using zebra) outputs data using UTF-8
encoding - which is exactly what we want.

However we now have the requirement to setup a second z39.50 server,
running on a different port, which should serve the data in ISO-8859-1
encoding. Is it possible to get zebra to do an on the fly conversion of
the encoded data?

Thanks in advance,

Wolfgang

Information gemaess UGB Par. 14 Abs. 1