[Koha] PTFS Acquisition of LibLime Reactivated and Completed(Wagner, Jane)

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Wed Mar 17 04:21:59 NZDT 2010

We are aware of all the issues, but our first priority has to be serving
all the customers (PTFS and LibLime) and getting systems integrated.
That isn't going to be quick or easy - it will take a lot of work and
time.

I personally think people are reading too much into the press release
phrasing.  Nothing is set in stone yet, but decisions and actions on the
community issues can't be our number one priority just now.  Give us
time.  We'll address everything in turn.

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.

6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200