[Koha] Sabbatical Leave

Inock Siziba isiziba at tcz.co.zw
Tue Mar 16 23:29:48 NZDT 2010

Hello all,

I am due to take sabbatical leave from 01 May 2010 until 31 August 2010.
I am currently serving as Head Librarian at the Theological College of
Zimbabwe. Our college is an inter-denominational school and broadly
evangelical. We have Library holdings of 14, 575 books, subscribe to a
variety of theological journals and a small collection of audio visual
materials. My desire is to spend my sabbatical leave attached to a
library which has a strong interest in using technology to facilitate
the creation and delivery of library collections. Also, an exposure to
library open source systems would be very beneficiary for me, as our
library has recently migrated to koha. For more information about the
Theological College of Zimbabwe and our library, please visit our
website at: http://tczonline.com/

If any of you are willing to give advice or host me during my sabbatical
leave, please respond directly to me off the mailing list, or to Rev.
Dr. Nakah (College President) at vnakah at tcz.co.zw.

Regards

Inock Siziba
Librarian