[Koha] Caroline Loh/lib/staff/npnet is out of the office.

Caroline Loh lck4 at np.edu.sg
Mon Mar 15 15:01:52 NZDT 2010

I will be out of the office starting  15/03/2010 and will not return until
16/03/2010.

Mrs Lim Ben Wai/Information Systems Manager (ext 6369) will cover my
duties.  For matters relating to copyright laws, please refer to Ms Lim Bee
Ang (ext 6551).  If you need to reach me, please call my Secretary, Mdm Teo
at 6460 6280 .

With best regards
Caroline Loh (Mrs) | Director | Lien Ying Chow Library
Ngee Ann Polytechnic,  535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489
DID: 6460 6288 | FAX: 6466 8274 | EMAIL: lck4 at np.edu.sg |
http://www.np.edu.sg/library/library.html
Our Mission: Advancing People With Information
NP Vision: Connecting Minds. Unlocking Talents. Creating Value

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender .