[Koha] Koha Manual in pdf

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Sat Mar 13 11:12:18 NZDT 2010

Hello Sandeep,

The info below comes from the January "Koha Newsletter" and explains the
bigger context ...
http://koha-community.org/koha-newsletter-volume-1issue-1-january-2010/#bibl
ibre -( Congratulations to BibLibre and Nicole! )

>>>New Koha Manual Available in Git - by Nicole C. Engard - Since taking the
role of Documentation Manager for Koha I have had several suggestions,
compliments and complaints. Among the suggestions and complaints were the
issues people had with translating and printing the manual. For this reason
I have started all over for Koha 3.2! I am now writing the Koha manual using
DocBook. This format will allow for easy printing to PDF and HTML, easier
translation, and easier sharing via Git. BibLibre has set up a git
repository for me to share my work with you all. You can keep up with my
work here: http://git.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=kohadocs;a=summary
and in the near future you’ll be able to read the manual in plain HTML on
the official Koha site.<<<<<

Best wishes.
Irma
CALYX