[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 53, Issue 42

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Sun Mar 14 01:09:21 NZDT 2010

Sorry, I have no experience with Koha 2.x. These seem to be the
relevant parts of the documentation:

2.2. Importing MARC record files
http://www.kohadocs.org/usersguide/ch04s02.html#d0e2570

4.2. Upload MARC Records into Reservoir
http://www.kohadocs.org/usersguide/ch01s04.html#MARCimport

In section 2.2 it says:
 "There are two ways to import MARC record (ISO2709) files into your
Koha catalogue. One is to upload them into the MARC reservoir and draw
them one-by-one from the reservoir into the regular catalogue."

That sounds like there is no easy way  of adding all the records in
the reservoir to the catalogue... I'm sure others can confirm or
refute this.

Regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no