[Koha] Barcode growing too fast when adding holdings

PasiK pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com
Thu Mar 11 11:20:27 NZDT 2010

When adding holdings to marc-records the barcode Koha suggests is growing far
too fast. In settings "autobarcode" is set to "incremental", but at the
moment we're at 1529047567. We do not have 1.5 billion items at our library.
It started acting up like this: 1524, 15257, 15283, 152847. Well it's
incremental, but we would wery much prefer fixed size and predictable
increments :D Any ideas on this?