[Koha] Checking/Changing "missing" status. Was: Variety of questions about Koha installation

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Wed Mar 10 01:52:59 NZDT 2010

Hi Amy and Chris,

Chris's advice about reinstalling without the sample libraries was
what finally worked for us last week on 3..6.

Now I see froma post by Owen about Cynthia's "How to mark as missing?"
question that there might be something similar there.  When we add a
book, everything works fine, but we can't put it on hold -- it's
marked as "Lost or missing."

But the record itself says "available".

How can I really check AND CHANGE a particular book's record?

David
----- Message from cnighswonger at foundations.edu ---------