[Koha] Fwd: how to make a report by birth date

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Wed Mar 10 05:50:26 NZDT 2010

I have a dream that when we get email set up on our Debian server, we send birthday greetings to our patrons. Try the following:

SELECT borrowers.surname,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.dateofbirth FROM borrowers ORDER BY borrowers.dateofbirth asc

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus