[Koha] inventory - use barcode file - not working

Nelson Fredsell nelson at cfce.org.za
Tue Mar 9 08:38:53 NZDT 2010

Under Tools | Inventory/Stocktaking we want to make a go of the option on the
right of the screen: "Use a barcode file."  http://www.[base
url]/cgi-bin/koha/tools/inventory.pl

1) I haven't found documentation to state the format of the file, i.e. CSV,
TXT (comma separated or TAB?).

2) I've tried one barcode for testing purposes, but have not been successful
getting an updated Date Last Seen.  When I click Submit, the screen
flickers, the designated barcode.txt file disappears, and the date I've
assigned also disappears.  I pull up the biblio/item and no change has been
made.

Any suggestions?  We're in 3.00.01.005.

Many thanks,
Nelson

irc nelsonf
www.ourbooks.org.za
South Africa consortium

-----
Nelson Fredsell
nelsonf on Koha IRC
implementing a small, non-profit union catalogue
in Cape Town, South Africa