[Koha] Press Releases On Koha-Community.org Site

Nate sales at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Mar 6 02:21:55 NZDT 2010

Greetings everyone!

With regard to the recent thread on press releases on the community site; we
in no way intended to attempt to use the community site as a way to "loudly"
proclaim which contracts we had signed, and we are apologize if it was taken
that way. Our releases regarding new customers are there so that people know
the community is growing, and who is joining it in that growth (this is why
our headings always start with Y has partnered with X for Koha).

I think that all of the suggestions made about separating the vendor PRs are
great, and we will be happy with whichever course the community decides to
take. Paul, I personally like your idea of using possibilities #2 and #3
together. In the meantime, we will hold our releases until we have all
decided the best way to proceed, and can always retroactively add them to
their proper home on the site.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Best regards,

-Nate

Nathan A. Curulla

Executive VP, Director of Marketing

and Business Development

ByWater Solutions
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software.
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA.

Office: West Haven, CT.
Phone # (888) 900-8944

Cell # (203) 685-7207