[Koha] Strange behavior: NO_LIBRARY_SET

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 10:45:36 NZDT 2010

Leonardo -

You are most likely logging into Koha with your root or koha database user.
That will appear as NO_LIBRARY_SET.

You will need to go in and create a new Patron (that will be associated with
a library).  Then give that patron the correct permissions to log into Koha.

A lot of this is addressed in the manual

http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=c5158#AEN5162

-Brendan

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Leonardo Bruno <leonardo at dri.cefetmg.br>wrote:

> Hi guys! This list has solved all my problems until now. So let's go
> again :)
>
> It's not a terrible error but even if I choose a library in logon page,
> I get a 'NO_LIBRARY_SET' message on the right top corner of my screen?
>
> When I try to do something like a search, Koha asks me to set the
> library.
>
> Does someone know what is this?
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Sistema de Antivirus do CEFET-MG:
> Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
>  acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com